Color your world with rainbows! This clever snap-together rainbow catcher captures sunlight and projects tiny rainbows into your room like a disco ball. The included book is chockfull of information about how rainbows form, the science of sunlight, prisms, and the very special weather conditions under which rainbows might appear. Activities and experiments include different ways you can mimic rainbow effects, including rainbow slime, a rainbow volcano, a rainbow bubble snake, and much more.
- Build a motorized machine that makes rainbows spin around your room!
- Gears and electronic components snap together, and machine sticks securely to windows
- 8 experiments and activities using easy-to-find materials from home
- Learn about the science of light, optics, and weather conditions for rainbows in the 32-page book
- Two AA batteries needed from home
What You Can Make
Build a motorized machine using gears and electronic components to make rainbows spin around your room!
Everything You Need To Get Started
- 32-page instruction book
- 3 clear crystals
- 3 silver rings
- 2 suction cups
- 3 holographic plastic pieces
- Motor with wires
- Battery box with alligator clips
- Plastic gear box
Crystal Clear Instructions
Clear instructions take the intimidation factor out of being a Maker and promotes STEM/STEAM. The 32-page book explains how rainbows form, the science of sunlight, prisms, and the very special weather conditions under which rainbows might appear.
Plus, you'll find 8 experiments and activities using easy-to-find materials from home to keep exploring the science of light and optics!
Crafting With Klutz
Since it’s inception, Klutz has been the creator of kids’ activity products that stimulate growth through creativity.
Klutz kits contain quality, kid tested components and projects. Our goal is to promote experimentation and empower the curiosity in every kid!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.