This is a book about what citizenship—good citizenship—means to you, and to us all: Across the course of several seemingly unrelated but ultimately connected actions by different children, we watch how kids turn a lonely island into a community—and watch a journey from what the world should be to what the world could be.
- What Can a Citizen Do? is the latest collaboration from the acclaimed behind the bestselling Her Right Foot: Dave Eggers and Shawn Harris.
- For today's youngest readers about what it means to be a citizen and the positive role they can play in society.
- Includes beautiful illustrations and intriguing, rhyming text.
What Can a Citizen Do is an empowering and timeless read with an important message for all ages.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Picture books for grades K-3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.